About Carla Devenpeck, PT, DPT, CFMT, LMT
Carla became very familiar with the IPA world while attending PT school. While working on her doctoral degree at the University of Vermont, she did a rotation in Steamboat Springs with Johnson & Johnson. Having taken many IPA courses, she enjoys using this skillset when treating her patients. Her background in massage therapy also influences her manual therapy techniques. Carla believes in treating the whole person and working as a team with the patient to rehabilitate them through an injury. When she’s not working Carla loves to spend her time hiking, running, biking, playing sports and gardening.
- Certified, Functional Dry Needling, 2018
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist, 2017
- 2014 Doctorate of Physical Therapy; University of Vermont
- Licensed Massage Therapist; Wellness Massage Center and Institute, St. Albans, VT
- BA, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Minor, Psychology, University of Vermont