Physical Therapist to split time between our Boulder and Our Denver Locations
Who we are:
Functional Physical Therapy is a 100% physical therapist owned PT private practice located in Denver and Boulder, Colorado specializing in orthopedics, spine, sports and concussion rehabilitation. We specialize in using the Functional Manual Therapy approach as developed by the Institute of Physical Art. Our founder and owner, Nancy Harrison, is certified and a Fellow through IPA and AAOMPT and emphasizes mentorship and growth of the PTs through in-house mentorship on a regular basis. We are working on re-establishing mentorship as we figure out the next steps with COVID-19.
At Functional Physical Therapy, we have quite a team and part of that reason is that we are always striving to create a terrific environment for our PTs to practice in and reward them for doing so.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who have an intense desire to learn the IPA approach, become certified, and help our practice throughout our incredible expansion. This position is not for everyone but to the right person, you will love it.
You are the right person if you…
– Enjoy orthopedic cases of all ages.
– Are looking for a permanent position with a growing company.
– Are looking for part time to start and will progress to full time hours as we grow back to our previous level.
– Have a great attitude, are willing to learn, and commit to becoming certified through IPA.
– You are a great therapist that gets results and has loyal clients that love you.
Why should you begin a career with us?
– Owned and operated by a physical therapist.
– Growing company.
– Flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules.
– Higher learning programs
– Good pay, benefits, and bonuses
– Awesome team of co-workers!
– Physical Therapy License- Colorado
– Prefer at least one year experience in orthopedics and has studied with the IPA, but very strong new grad who has IPA exposure will be considered
– Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program
– Exceptional communication
– Please contact Nancy Harrison at email@example.com or call the Denver clinic at 303-941-0664.