Physical Therapist in Our Denver Location (filling this position is on hold for now due to COVID-19; We will hopefully be adding another PT by the end of the summer! Please let us know if you are interested and we can contact you once we are ready to fill the position.)
- Do you feel that your skills are not being fully utilized?
- Do you ever wish you could dictate what the patient should have in care?
- Have you ever wondered if your dreams as a therapist were just…dreams?
- Is your current job failing to enrich your talents and abilities as a therapist?
- Are you looking for growth, both personally and professionally?
- Are you interested in being mentored in the IPA approach and working toward certification verses just a staff PT?
If you’ve answered yes to even ONE of the above questions, you really need to know that we are looking for hard working physical therapists that have a verifiable history of getting things done, enjoy helping people, and are happiest when doing so. Above all we are looking for someone who loves being a physical therapist and would like to learn and practice in a Functional Manual Therapy based clinic.
Our clinic strives to create a highly ethical rewarding relationship with and for our patients. If you seek to be part of a close knit group of individuals who truly love going to work every day, you would like working in our group.
Who we are:
Functional Physical Therapy is a 100% physical therapist owned PT private practice located in Denver and Boulder, Colorado specializing in orthopedics, spine, sports and concussion rehabilitation. We specialize in using the Functional Manual Therapy approach as developed by the Institute of Physical Art. Our founder and owner, Nancy Harrison, is certified and a Fellow through IPA and AAOMPT and emphasizes mentorship and growth of the PTs through in-house mentorship on a regular basis. We have excellent growth opportunities within the company and offer mentoring, bonuses, medical benefits and generous CEU reimbursement.
At Functional Physical Therapy, we have quite a team and part of that reason is that we are always striving to create a terrific environment for our PTs to practice in and reward them for doing so.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who have an intense desire to learn the IPA approach, become certified, and help our practice throughout our incredible expansion. This position is not for everyone but to the right person, you will love it.
You are the right person if you…
– Enjoy orthopedic cases of all ages.
– Are looking for a permanent position with a growing company.
– Are looking for FULL (32-40) time hours as a solid performer.
– Have a great attitude, are willing to learn, and commit to becoming certified through IPA.
– You are a great therapist that gets results and has loyal clients that love you.
Why should you begin a career with us?
– Owned and operated by a physical therapist.
– Growing company.
– Flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules.
– Higher learning programs
– Good pay, benefits, and bonuses
– Awesome team of co-workers!
– Physical Therapy License- Colorado
– Prefer at least one year experience in orthopedics, but very strong new grad who has some IPA exposure will be considered
– Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program
– IPA, Orthopedic or Sports experience preferred
– Exceptional communication
– Please contact Nancy Harrison at email@example.com or call the Denver clinic at 303-941-0664.